Eliminate RNA & DNA Viruses & Bacteria Including SARS/CoV-2, Swine Flu, Staph, Strep, E. Coli, Avian Flu >99% Within Minutes
The Exchange Interview With Vollara CEO: Make Indoor Air Safe (Return to Normal)
Indoor Air is More Polluted Than Outdoor Air: Protect Your Loved Ones
- ActivePure Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains like many competing technologies use
- Proven kill rate of over 99.9% of airborne SARS-COV-2 within three minutes
- Tests completed in partnership with a Biosafety Level 4 and Biosafety Level 3 combination lab team, following strict FDA protocols
ActivePure® Named in Top 7 Space Technologies that Changed the World!
- Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame in 2017, ActivePure Technology was originally named ActivePure Radiant Catalytic Ionization (RCI) Technology and was developed by NASA scientists to eliminate ethylene gas onboard the International Space Station.
- One of only 75 Inventions, Inducted into the NASA Hall of Fame!
DALLAS, TX: December 14, 2020:
ActivePure Technologies, LLC, announced that its air purifying technology inactivated over 99.9% of highly concentrated airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus in an enclosed setting in just 3 minutes, below detectable levels.
- Scientifically proven to actively eliminate Airborne & Surface contaminants including all tested hard & soft shell RNA & DNA viruses & bacteria including SARS/CoV-2, Swine Flu, Staph, Strep, E. Coli, Avian Flu, by 99.9% within minutes of use.
- The Air & Surface Pro uses ACTIVE PURE TECHNOLOGY (vaporous hydrogen peroxide) developed with & used by NASA for space programs (the ASP is not just an air filter)
- Also, removes Smoke, Odors, Dirt, Animal Dander, Mold, Synthetic Chemicals, Dust and much more from indoor air
- Additionally, ASP Oxidizes & ionizes the air using UVC light
- Ozone-free sanitization
- Compact home, office, restaurant unit purifies up to 3,000 sq of indoor air & all surfaces (not possible with household chemicals)
- One of only 75 Inventions, Inducted into the NASA Hall of Fame